Webcasting AGMs is the best ways to get more stakeholders to participate. By streaming it live online you save money and capture more audience. With advances in technology and bandwidth improvements you can now livestream in full HD and build in mechanisms that allow end users to interact and vote on important issues.
With social media and mobile devices increasingly dominating internet traffic, event apps allow you to make your AGM streaming video suitable for phones and tablets and provide end users with instant feedback and interaction opportunities.
The key benefits of webcasting AGMs are:
- Increased audience capacity (more people than can fit in your venue)
- Equality of access (renders distance, isolation & disability issues redundant)
- Reduced travel & accommodation costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Ease of compliance (critical for publically listed companies and Govt agencies)
- Accurate & instant stats & tracking (who is actually watching, critical for compliance)
- Mobile device streaming (smartphones, iPads, etc)
- Social media integration (for Twitter feed voting, etc)
Importantly, webcasting AGMs is also a secure medium. Most platforms come with registration or password mechanisms to ensure that all information is made available to authorised viewers only.
As one of the most experienced streaming service providers in the southern hemisphere, Webcasting can help you get your AGM online in full HD. Our end-to-end service portfolio includes:
- Multi camera shoots
- Multimedia integration (Powerpoint slides, video, etc)
- Multi-bitrate streaming (enabling more devices & more viewers to access your stream)
- Closed captioning (critical for those with compliance issues)
- Event apps